- New toy shop with a difference - I retraced my steps when I walked past a shop in St Paul’s Street Valletta on my way to a meeting in the City centre. I was drawn to the traditional wooden toys and could see that the shop was re-created to look like Geppetto’s workshop. On my way back to the car, I was curious to see more and stopped to see more. … Read More New toy shop with a difference
- Life and Style Weekend Season 3 starts again and a focus on Chinese food - Chinese food is the most popular ethnic food all around the world. This week we filmed the first Episode of Season 3 and it will be aired on Saturday. Life and Style Weekend Series 3 starts on Sunday. We meet Mike and his wife Jenny, proprietors of a chain of restaurants specialising in Cantonese Cuisine. Discover China and its people, Net TV Sunday at … Read More Life and Style Weekend Season 3 starts again and a focus on Chinese food
- Plumping up those lips without injecting - I was quite amazed with the 3D Lip treatment by Teoxane because I started to feel the result after the first day of using this oil-free formula. With regular use, applied twice a day, my lips feel smooth and soft and they appear plumped up without an invasive injections which so far I have not used. I feel that the result is more natural. … Read More Plumping up those lips without injecting
- A product that changed my hair this summer - Quite suddenly this summer, my hair started to feel dry and lifeless – a result of too much styling, the heat and the consequences of bleaching, highlights and days in the sun. So Antonella recommeded the new Moisture Plus Lotion by Milkshake Hair Products which accompanies the Moisture Plus Range. The Moisture Plus Lotion contains organic papaya extract and hyaluronic acid for age and colour … Read More A product that changed my hair this summer
- Which Self-Tan? - Why suffer many uncomfortable hours in the heat and cause damage to your skin when you can have an instant tan? I have tried over the years many self-tanning creams and inspite of using the same one which I was very happy with for a few years, I was given a new brand to try out this month and it has become a favourite. … Read More Which Self-Tan?
In collaboration with Fry Light by Rimus Group we are offering a Fry Light Hamper with all the flavours to the lucky winner of this giveaway.
For a chance to win the hamper, share this page to your facebook, have a look at the slide show and leave a message on the blog post to tell us which your favourite flavour is.
A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday 20 March
Frylight cooking spray is the original 1 cal spray.
Allowing you to use 95% less fat than oil, Frylight is the everyday healthier alternative to cooking oils and fats. When you use Frylight in place of regular pouring oil you can save over 100 calories and each spray is just 1 calorie. With no artificial ingredients Frylight is the perfect choice.
Whatever your cooking oil of choice there’s a Frylight for you!