This is one of the easiest desserts I can think of and it is based on my grandmother’s bonito which was made with evaporated milk in stead of greek yoghurt.
You will need:
1 packet of jelly, no added sugar
100ml hot water
grated zest of 1 lime
4 x 200ml tubs low fat raspberry greek yoghurts
200g fresh raspberries
fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Place the jelly crystals in a large bowl & add some boiling water. Mix & then add the raspberry greek yoghurt & chopped raspberries. Mix again & add the grated lime zest.
- Mix & then pour into a measuring cup & mix enough water as necessary to make up the required liquid listed on the jelly packet. Stir & pour into individual glasses.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours until the content firms up.
- Melt the Novibloc in the microwave. Pour over the top of the greek yoghurt pudding. Place in the fridge again & allow to solidify.
- Garnish with the rest of the raspberries & fresh mint leaves just before serving.
For a chance to win this Easter Novi Chocolate hamper SHARE this recipe on your social media page [facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest or linkedin] and leave a comment below. The winner will be notified on 26 April 2019
Novi Chocolate is imported, distributed and marketed by M & Z Marketing Ltd and is available in all leading supermarkets and stores.