I’ve been in this business a very long time. The key for me is always about using great products, with the result that you have almost used no products on your hair. For me its about shiny glossy hair that looks effortless’
On choosing hair colour Geraldine says:
I like to look at my clients features and skin colour – this gives me an indication of what shades are best for my client’
- Before you decide on what colour you would like, the best thing to do is consult with your hairstylist.
- It is best to go through the colour chart at your salon to check out all the different tones and see what is available.
- Most people usually end up choosing the right tone suited to their colouring with the advice of a good professional hairdresser.
- It is extremely important that you know what brand you are using
- Try and look for brands that contain no amonia and PPD [paraphenylenediamine] free. These chemicals are not so kind to the hair and scalp.
- If its your first time colouring your hair, Geraldine recommends a patch test to check that you are not allergic to any ingredients contained in the hair dye.
- A patch test can be done the day before you colour your hair.
- After having your colour done you can once again have a retouch within 4 to 5 weeks depending on your hair growth.
- It is important to use good products after chemical treatments to maintain the condition of your hair.
- Your hairstylist could advise you and even give you information regarding hair treatments at the salon on how to keep your hair healthy.
This week’s giveaway:
For a chance to win a special Screen Moisturizing Treatment, wash and blow dry with Geraldine, simply like, share and comment. Winner will be announced on Saturday 2 March. Good luck !
For more information visit Screen Hair Salon by Geraldiine Agius or to make a booking phone 27674362