This is one of those quick cake recipes to collect. It is a ‘no-bake’ recipe and cannot get any easier. ANYONE can make this cake and it great for a large gathering or can be cut up and frozen, have something put away for when you have that craving for something sweet.
You will need:
250g digestive biscuits
150g unsalted butter
400g tinned caramel
225g crunchy Pip & Nut Peanut Butter
100ml double cream
250g Novibloc Latte
100g roasted peanuts, finely chopped
20cm springform cake tin lined with baking paper
- Process finely the digestive biscuits. Melt the butter & mix with the ground biscuits.
- Add a tablespoon of the caramel & press down in the prepared tin to make the base of the cake.
- Place in the fridge or freezer so that it firms up.
- In the meantime mix the remaining caramel with the peanut butter & pour it over the base. Return to the fridge or freezer to firm up.
- Prepare the ganache by heating the double cream in a saucepan. Add the chopped up chocolate & stir on gentle heat until they are well combined.
- Remove from the heat & allow it to cool down slightly for 5 mins then pour it over the frozen layers & top with chopped roasted peanuts.
- Return to the fridge overnight.
Remove from the tin before serving and cut up into squares for individual portions.
I have also done this recipe by adding an additional coating of melted chocolate mixed with some Pip n Nut Peanut Butter, sprinkled and again coated it in pure Novi dark melting chocolate and finished it off with some whole roasted peanuts.
And this is the finished result.
For a chance to win this New Year Novi Chocolate hamper SHARE this recipe on your social media page [facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest or linkedin] and leave a comment below. The winner will be notified on 5 January 2019.
Novi Chocolate is imported, distributed and marketed by M&Z (Marketing) Ltd and is available in all leading supermarkets and stores.
Lea thanks Ange by Maria Bonavia, Analise for make up and Flormar
More recipes from Novi: